1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
last night my father said “good night mario” because i had been driving him around today and apparently going too fast, like the car racer mario andretti
but i didn’t know what he was talking about so i just sleepily replied “good night luigi”
is it just me or do you think it’d be helpful if they showed a model in the size you were looking for when you’re trying to shop online, like yes that looks great in size small but what about the other sizes
Why would you intentionally eat olives like what in the fuck? are you okay? is someone forcing you to do this? You need me to call the police let me know so we can help you
When I was 7 there was a group of really mean girls in my class and one day I pulled out my crayons and one of the girls walked up to my desk and looked me in the eye as she snapped my crayons in half
if i were you i would have sharpened that crayon back, walked up to her, and looked her in the eye as i sliCED HER FUCKING THROAT OPEN WITH IT, I NEEDED A NEW RED ANYWAYS
new from crayola: